Block C,Xieqiao Park,No.28 Yuedong Rd.,YiXing,China
Dissolved Air Flotation
Dissolved air flotation is one of the most effective methods whose specific gravity is close to 1.0 from water.Dissolved Air Flotation is liquid/solid or liquid/liquid separation process to remove tiny suspended solids that density close to the water, colloid , oil and grease etc. Benenv dissolved air flotation is an innovation combined with traditional dissolved air flotation concept and modern technology.
● Small footprint, lower energy consumption; easy operation and simple management
● High efficiency of dissolved air, stable treatment effects. Electro-mechanic instruments are integrally controlled
● This equipment’s dissolved air efficiency reaches up to 90%. But its volume is only one fifth of the ordinary dissolved air system. Moreover, it has stronger anti-clogging capability than other DAF
● This equipment uses new type dissolved air releaser with the advantages of high releasing degree and self-cleaning functions. And the average particle size of micro bubbles is about 15~30μm
● This equipment uses chain-plate-type skimmer with advantages of stable operation and high efficiency of scraping
|(m3/h)||Recycle pump||Air compressor||Skimming system||L/L1||W/W1||H/H1||(a) Water inlet||(b) water outlet||(c) sludge outlet|
DAF dissolved air flotation consists of flotation tank, dissolved air system, reflux pipe, dissolved air released system, skimmer (Based on customer needs, thereare combined type, traveling type and chain-plate type to choose.), electric cabinet and so on.
Air flotation separation technology of Benenv DAF dissolved air flotation dissolves air into water at certain working pressure. In the process, pressurized water is saturated with dissolved air and is discharged into a flotation vessel. The microscopic air bubbles produced by released air attach to suspended solids and float them to the surface, forming a sludge blanket. A scoop removes the thickened sludge. Finally, it complete purifies the water.
Air flotation technology of DAF dissolved air flotation plays an important role in solid-liquid separation (Simultaneously reduce COD, BOD, chroma, etc). Firstly, mix flocculating agent into raw water and stir thoroughly. After the effective retention time (lab determines the time, dosage and flocculation effect), the raw water enters into the contact zone where microscopic air bubbles adhere to the floc and then flows into the separation zone. Under the buoyancy effects, the tiny bubbles float the flocs to the surface, forming a sludge blanket. A skimming device removes the sludge into the sludge hopper. Then the lower clarified water flows into the clean-water reservoir through the collecting pipe. Some of water are recycled to the flotation tank for the air dissolving system, while others will be discharged.
Search Results For: